This May, we finally got tile installed in our bathroom (see the surprise we uncovered when we had our wood floors refinished here) and in the entryway by our garage.
We scored an awesome deal on the tile for the bathroom and picked a neutral tile for the entryway that would hide the dirt we track in and out. We found both at our local Habitat ReStore, and I even stumbled upon tile for our kitchen backsplash to be completed down the road. One of our good friends did the work, and we are so pleased with how it turned.
I LOVE the bathroom tile; it is a perfect neutral for the purple you've got going on in there!
ReplyDeleteWhy, oh why, do I not have a purple color scheme in my bathroom? Oh, that's right! Our master tub, sinks, and toilet are an ugly robin's egg BLUE!
LOVE THAT TILE!!! Seriously! I want it. Where do I get it? How much is it??? Does it look like wood? I literally can't take my eyes off of it.
ReplyDeleteThanks! We are happy with both, but the bathroom is definitely the show stopper.
ReplyDeleteMy sister actually spotted that bathroom tile at our Habitat ReStore (folks donate old building and construction materials and proceeds go to Habitat for Humanity). So don't kill me for this, but we paid $10 for the entire box (about 12 tiles). My tile guy says it typically sells for about $8 per square foot. I have the box at home so I'll snap a shot of the brand name and style if I can (the box is not in great shape).
I love love love it!!!!
ReplyDelete